- If you have a gift for writing social-media content that drives engagement and conversion.
- If you have deep experience split-testing a variety of variables to drive peak performance from your digital marketing campaigns.
- If you have the internal drive to continuously optimize your campaigns until they reach optimum performance.
- If you are known in your circle of friends as “the driven one.”
- If you thrive working in an autonomous environment where you’re accountable to outcomes and not micro-managed.
- If you’re excited about being a game changer in a company embarking on a national expansion.
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you.
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy is a growing Memphis-based agency embarking on a national expansion effort – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” and the “Best Places to Work” by the Memphis Business Journal.
We are seeking a unique part-time (20 hours/week) Inbound Lead-Gen Specialist to join the RedRover pack. This position can operate in a fully remote capacity, out of the Memphis headquarters, or some combination of the two at the candidate’s discretion. The work schedule is generally flexible except for weekly one-to-ones (with your leader), weekly staff meetings, and other critical company meetings.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of driving measurable revenue gains through compelling digital-marketing campaigns — including social media and email marketing. Ideal candidates must have strong copywriting chops, deep experience running social-media ad campaigns, as well as light design, photography, and videography skills.
The Inbound Lead-Gen Specialist will be charged with taking content produced by our CEO, in her latest book, as well as the accompanying national research study, and repurposing it through the following channels to drive engagement and conversions among the agency’s target market: blogs, videos, e-books, emails, social-media posts, published articles in major national business publications, solo casts, webinars, and various lead magnets. In addition, the Inbound Lead Gen Specialist will be charged with forging strategic partnerships with non-competing companies with a similar target market — where both parties can benefit from sharing one another’s content. In addition, this individual will be responsible for driving traffic through the agency’s sales funnels.
The Inbound Lead-Gen Specialist’s performance will be measured by the ability to achieve inbound lead-gen targets. Ideal candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of driving new business through inbound marketing efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Persuasive social-media and email marketing copywriting.
- Light design capabilities including the ability to create infographics, memes, GIFs, charts, carousels, etc.
- Light photography, videography, and video editing capabilities.
- An advanced-level understanding of how to optimize social content and ads specifically for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and X.
- Webinar marketing experience.
- Experience creating and updating landing pages through a CMS.
- Strong analytical-thinking skills.
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes.
- Excellent follow-through, organization, and project-management skills
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and team-win before the self-win and the win matters
This part time (20 hrs/wk) position pays $20,800/year plus a $1K/quarter variable compensation package when metrics are achieved. RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefits package; paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace.
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes about 8 minutes to complete. After your survey is completed, our team will review your application. Candidates moving through the interview process will participate in 3 interviews — all of which will generally occur over a two-week timeline.
Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique unleashed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.