RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy is an internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” in 2014 and the “Best Places to Work” by the Memphis Business Journal in 2021.
The Marketing Director (Client Accounts) is responsible for performing as the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for 5-10 key accounts. This individual should be the first and highest strategic marketing voice at the table and are viewed with the credibility and gravitas to represent the full weight of the agency, should the client need all of our services. Candidates must be based out of the following metro areas: Memphis, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Philly, Minneapolis and the NY/NJ/CT corridor.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of measurably moving the needle on client performance through developing and leading the execution of break-through marketing strategies. Ideal candidates can speak in detail about winning SEO, PPC and social-advertising strategies, though having the experience to execute on these types of digital strategies, independently, is not required.
This individual will collaborate with the research/strategic planning team on the go-forward strategy set for each of their accounts. The account executive will then lead the internal team’s collective effort to execute on those accounts and contribute extensively to hands-on execution.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a track record of making sound, business-minded judgments that achieve results.
Daily Activities Include:
- Establishing one-to-one rapport with key parties within the company
- Maintaining consistent communication with the client and internal team members.
- Demonstrating authoritative understanding of the client’s goals and competitive landscapes.
- Developing executable strategies designed to meet the client’s needs/goals.
- Retaining and growing accounts by actively identifying and pursuing new growth opportunities with your clients that offer mutual benefits.
- Effectively and clearly conveying the agency value and continually reinforce what RedRover brings to the table as a strategic partner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ideal candidates will have industry experience in manufacturing, industrial or logistics sectors.
- Experience in developing strong and loyal relationships with customers, including memorable connections with key business executives, leaving a lasting impression of delight.
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations, goals, and progress and gain agreement/understanding from any/all parties across any medium, in any form and at any time.
- Strong, direct communication style that inspires others to follow your lead
- Experience executing on developing and leading marketing strategies through most every marketing channel
- Exercising good business judgement
- Experience leading and inspiring collaborative teams
- Strong analytical-thinking skills
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through, organization and project-management skills
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and team-win before the self-win and the win matters
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefit package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.